Saturday, February 25, 2012

Skin Care for Babies

For last 2 days I was thinking about new project, which I am beginning from this post.
I have already told that I have a little cutest baby girl - Victoria, But we call her Vikiko
From the very birth Vicky had dry skin and this was very uncomfortable for her, especially after bath. Her skin was drying too hard after  bath and skin was beginning peeling off. I tried lots of products, in local shops in internet, even different bath grasses. But nothing was rather effective.
After some time my friend, who lives in Kiev, Ukraine sent some baby products to me
The brand is MOTHERCARE, in set were 3 pcs: Baby shampoo, Baby Lotion & Nappy Cream
1. Mothercare Little Softie Baby Shampoo
The best smell I ever felt. Really, after bath I cant stop smelling my Vikiko :)
The shampoo is With extracts of honey, camomile and aloe vera to keep baby's hair soft. Is Dermatologically tested, no tears and hypo-allergenic
2.  Mothercare Little Softie Baby Lotion
I use this lotion every time after bath, it calms and feeds the skin of my baby. I started the shampoo when Vicky was 2 months and lotion when she was 3 months. The lotion is With extracts of camomile and milk protein to moisturise and pamper. And as shampoo it is Dermatologically tested and hypo-allergenic.
3. Mothercare Little Softie Zinc & Castor Oil Nappy Cream
I use this cream as additional care for baby, I use before I take my baby out in warm and hot days, to avoid drying the skin in hot and sunny days. It is also Dermatologically tested and Hypoallergenic as other products and
Suitable from birth  Fragrance Free.
I think that baby care products are very important in every woman's life and I will try to give you more information about this sphere

No comments:

Post a Comment