Saturday, February 25, 2012

8 BEST TEETH WHITENERS

HIIII, back for you
I had some very busy days
But I am back with great mood and ready to tell you more about how to look great
Now I want to tell about best teeth whiteners
They are a lot but I chose 8 products as 8 is my favorite number
1.Idol White Teeth Whitening Pen,
The easiest way to whiten your teeth, the smallest pen which you can always have in bag or pocket or in car. also needs just apply on teeth



2. ALTA WHITE,
A great solution, really really. Very comfortable and very famous
You just need to apply it on teeth and you look great on every event


3. Crest Whitestrips
the greatest whitening stripes, believe me :)

4. Rembrandt 2-Hour Whitening Kit
There are gels which you paste in special shapes and put into mouth and wait some time :) mainly it needs 2 hours

5. Natural White Pro Tooth Bleaching System
I haven't tried this but as I am informed this is also great product

6. Sensodyne whitening toothpaste
Great paste for sensitive teeth and for whitening also



7. Listerine Dissolving Whitening Strips

8. SILVER CARE - teeth whitening paste
they have also great tooth brushes

Whiten your teeth and be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment